Sunday, December 10, 2006

As if I need more patterns...

The new Knitty is up! I've been wondering when it would appear. There are some cute patterns. My favorite is Corazon--I've been wanting to try Fair Isle, so maybe I will give it a go with these mittens. I also like Center Square, Argosy, Monkey and Emerald.

Actually, if I have time to knit any of these it will be a miracle. Between trying to rent the apartment, getting rid of half of what we own, and packing, I should be pretty busy. And that doesn't even include my current knitting projects!

Today I took pictures of the apartment. This is the best it has looked since we moved in. Most likely, we will be moving from a large 2 bedroom to a small 1 bedroom, so it will be an adjustment. The hardest part will be deciding what to get rid of...

No comments: