Friday, December 15, 2006

Knitting the Night Away

It's not often that I knit the night away in front of the fireplace. In fact, it never really happens, but it does make for a good photo.

I finally weaved in the ends on my sister's scarf. This took two minutes at the most, but apart from this, the scarf was finished about three weeks ago. If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll block it. The yarn is amazing, and I can't wait to use it again.

This picture was taken early in the evening, before the movie and the wine, and before the candles dripped all over the place. The sleeve is now seventeen inches, and according to the pattern, it's time to start shaping the top. I may decide to add an inch or two yet, but I'll let the wine wear off before I make any hasty decisions.

No comments: