but I still have quite a bit to go. I'll see how many inches I can add tonight.
The yarn is a really nice blend of pima cotton and silk. It's a mix of colors I wouldn't normally go for... kind of a salmon, dusty mauve/purple and light khaki mix... but I really like it anyway. I'm making a small size because all of my other cotton sweater have really stretched out, but I'm starting to worry that it will be too small.
We spent a little time in the East Bay this weekend, and on the way back we stopped on Treasure Island. I've always been curious to check it out. There wasn't too much to see, but the view of San Francisco is great.
Aside from knitting, I have a new obsession. I first had this tea at my office, and it is so good.
It's hard to get excited about tea, but this Sweet & Spicy Tea is amazing. It's a really flavorful red tea, and the name says it all. Plus, it smells delicious. I pictured myself searching all over for it, but found it at Traders Joe's.
I realize the weather is probably getting hot everywhere else, but it's chilly here. At least I can still enjoy a cup of hot tea!
5 comments:
Hope you got a lot of knitting done last night! You can do it! :)
Oh....I have been to treasure island......love that view!
Lucky you to be enjoying San Fran with some good tea and your knitting! (I am headed to trader joes today, and will look for the tea, thanks)!
That color blend is really, really nice. I'll have to look for that tea the next time I'm in TJs.
Isn't that tea amazing! I love it too. And I really love the unusual colors in that yarn. Great postcard photo too!
The sweater progress looks great and that yarns is fantastic.
I'm tagging you, it's this crazy thing going around, like a flu bug, I'm sure you've seen it. Now you must post 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other bloggers, by leaving them a comment. Ok, it's a little more fun than the flu.
That is the beauty of tea - it can be enjoyed anytime in any weather!
Love the way that yarn is knitting up!
Post a Comment