I think it was the year of the fingerless mitts for me. I really love those, and I think the pair on the top row may be my favorite project of the year. It's definitely the one I wear the most! Actually, I'm happy with everything, and it's nice to think back to when I was working on these projects.
It has been kind of a slow year for knitting. Looking at the above, I feel like something is missing. If I counted all my WIPs, I think I'd need double the space! I'm hoping next year will be a little more balanced (work-wise especially) and that I will have more time to knit. My main knitting goal is to finish the sweaters (especially the one for my husband, which he doesn't think I will ever finish!) and other projects that have been lingering too long.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We froze in the Midwest--I'd show you pictures, but it was too cold to take any. It's now official: I can't take the cold and snow anymore. Hopefully, we will be able to spend next Christmas somewhere warm and sunny (which also leaves out San Francisco!). Happy New Year!
2 comments:
I love knitting the fingerless mitts too but I don't know too many people who wear them so I have to stop! I think socks are a fun gift so I'm gonna make more of them in 09. Already made my first pair in just 2 days :-)
Happy New Year. Hope 09 is a great one for you.
Happy New Year! Hope you achieve all your knit and non-knit goals in 2009!
Post a Comment