Monday, January 15, 2007

More on the Sock

First... I finished my sock! I'm very excited and proud. I keep trying it on and admiring it. I immediately cast on for the second sock, and I'm making great progress. I'll post a picture when the second sock has been completed. Hopefully, it will not take as long as the first sock did.

Second, I've decided to join Project Spectrum. Project Spectrum is an exploration of the color wheel with specific colors for each two month period. The February/March colors are blue, white and grey.


I am on a very strict budget due to my impending move, so at least for the first two months, I will be knitting from the stash. I have some slubby, hand-dyed yarn which I think would make a pretty drop stitch scarf. It is blue and green though, so I'm not sure if that qualifies. I also have some GGH Amelie, which is kind of fuzzy and very soft. I only have two balls though--maybe a pillow. There is also my Hourglass Sweater--I got sidetracked from that some time ago.

I'm focusing on blue, because I do not have any white or grey in the stash. There might be some off-white though. I'll have to get creative--which is the whole point.

No comments: