I made a lot of progress on my sock today. It even joined me in listening to Bush give his spiel.Now that I've restarted it, I have to say that it is exciting. When I first started knitting, I wondered why anyone would knit a sock. It just seemed tedious and illogical. Why not just buy a $5 pair? Then I started reading other knitter's blogs, and I thought I'd give it a try.
While it has been tedious at some points, I've also learned a lot. I'm on a roll and hoping to finish this sock soon. I may or may not knit the second sock, but I can't wait to tell people (non-knitters) that I knit a sock. I can only imagine their reactions.

BTW... yes, that is a hole by the heel flap. I missed a spot when I was picking up stitches. The plan is to stitch it shut when I'm finished.
1 comment:
Holy socks!
Post a Comment