
Yesterday, our belongings finally arrived in San Francisco. It is so nice to have
stuff again. Our butts had become so sore from sitting on the floor, that we went to Target and bought an inflatable love seat. I can't wait to pull that thing out on camping trips.
Of course, now that it is all here, the unpacking begins. The morning was spent arranging and rearranging the living room furniture. Unlike our old, huge Chicago apartment, the space is a little tighter here. We no longer have a separate kitchen, living room and dining room, now we have a Kitchen/ Dining Room/ Living Room. I'm very happy with our apartment though, especially considering what some of the options were.

The most difficult room to tackle will be the extra bedroom. Although I did manage to clear a space to the computer, I think most of the boxes will have to be removed before much else can be done. There are a lot of things that need to be crammed into this room!
Well, back to my boxes...
No comments:
Post a Comment