Monday, April 16, 2007

Dashing Along

I started (and restarted) these mitts this weekend. The first time I had some cable and sizing issues. So I ripped them out and began again with a much better result.


They are for my husband, and I promise that they fit him much better than they look on me in the photo. The yarn is really great. So soft and lovely. I spent just a few hours on them yesterday, and I feel like I have a lot to show for it. Sometimes you need a little instant gratification!

5 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

you are so right on the instant gratification! I love the yarn you chose and the colors.......perfect!

sophanne said...

Is that yarn as soft as it looks? It is stunning.

Sabrina Hirsch said...

Zipping along aren't we!

Macoco said...

That yarn is absolutely beautiful. I love the different shades of blue/green.

shelly d said...

love love love the color. I guess I will have to make them. They are too cute.