I've been thinking a lot about the projects I want to take on the drive from Chicago to San Francisco. Nothing too crazy, but whatever I take has to last about 3 weeks, since that is how long it will take for our things to arrive. Since I'll be looking for a job, I will also have a lot of free time on my hands. I am envisioning lots of knitting time.
I meant to do a guage swatch for the
Sunkist Cardi, pack the needles

and yarn, and work on it in the car. Once I started I couldn't stop though. I'm loving the yarn, even though it's cotton and it's freezing here. There are subtle variations in the color, and it is so soft.
Today I created a pile of possible projects for the trip. It is laughably huge. Currently, I have four sweaters on the needles, including the cardi.
One is almost finished and the others have been sitting for a while. The pile also includes numerous other projects. Since we also have to fit a lot of our belongings in the car, I'm going to have to cut back a bit. Did I mention we have a very small car?
No comments:
Post a Comment